Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
Become an ambassador for your library and gain leadership experience! Help plan teen activities, assist with library events, and more. Snacks are served, and participation counts as service hours. New members are always welcome!
Please Note: Applications are required and will be provided at the program.
Why join TAB?
- To make decisions that affect teens in the library and the community.
- To plan library programs, events, displays, service projects, and more.
- To earn community service hours.
- To gain volunteer and leadership experience and job skills to add to your resume.
- To make new friends and discuss books.
WHAT are the requirements of a TAB MEMBER?
- Regularly attend monthly meetings.
- Be an active participant in the group, be willing to share ideas, and interact in meetings
- Act as a library ambassador and all-around role model of good teen behavior
- Attend at least one teen program in addition to TAB per semester, but more is always better.
- Submit a book/audiobook review of at least 150 words per semester to Ms. Sheldon Stevens, the Teen Services Librarian, via email (email@example.com).
*Please note: All member requirements must be fulfilled before TAB service hours can be approved.
Wednesdays: September 4, September 18, October 2, October 16, November 6, and November 20
7:00-8:00 pm, Library Theater
*For ages 12-18
Related LibGuide: Teen Services by Sheldon Stevens
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019 Show more dates
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Susan Mathews Memorial Theater